Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Strength

Have you ever been inside yourself thinking quietly with torment? I don't mean torment so much as a definition but something that you are dying to share with someone else in hopes of gaining their understanding. I am there in that place right now. Not out of desperation but out of strength! There is a certain strength in me that is as strong as the best wisdom! So I am going to write about it some. Hopefully, you can understand my feelings. Strong is the woman inside where the heart dwells and outside where you see her smile Strong is the woman who hurts inside for some unknown reason not figured out or cured by man who endures unthinkable tasks like no other while still in emotional or physical pain... Strength is when you can feed, care, and love in one moment without any hesitation.. Strength is accomplished when there's no need to tell because I know very well how to nourish your soul without complication... Strong is the woman who without demand can put someone else before her, but wait it's not because she is weak or naive it is because she knows that at that very moment that person needs her more than she needs them! There is a difference... Strong is the woman who will stop at nothing to show her children born from her womb an extravagant moment even when she is muted from society... Mute not in a way of stubbornness, shyness, or scorn but because she only has the energy to embellish her little ones in that exact moment in time... I stand strong I will stop at nothing to prove it! I stand strong and will not let any person or thing subdue it! PERIOD... Understand, I am not a poet yet a voyeur of the mind! So to women let your mind wander when it wants to, be creative when it needs to, and never forget to find your outlet and make sure that you undertake it! If you do everything that makes you a strong woman and do nothing to nurture the strong woman within then your inner spirit fades and is often hard to find! It is sometimes hard being a strong woman but even harder being a WOMAN who was not because this world can be a cold place. It takes tough skin to get through it and know how and when to sail on through troubling times just like relaxing in strong waters and letting the current take you. You will eventually reach calmer waters.By the way I love the ocean, sea and beaches. I know I'm not alone when I say I find peace there.

By Nina Pottinger

No comments:

Post a Comment